Fearless. Passionate. Experienced.

Helping taxpayers deal with the IRS to resolve IRS tax debt.

We protect your income and assets.

Helping taxpayers protect themselves against the IRS.

Kampeska Tax Advisors is tremendously proud of the impact that we have made in helping our clients by providing quality tax advice and tax resolution services. Our in-house attorney has successfully represented and advised hundreds of clients since 2005.

We are confident that our team’s unique experiences will absolutely be an asset to helping you deal with the IRS.

Contact Us

(605) 884-5300

Our Services


Have you been visited by an IRS Revenue Officer? It’s nerve racking to have an IRS agent come to your home or place of business. Their intent it to see what you have and what they may be able to levy on to pay your tax bill. We can intervene on your behalf and get you some peace of mind.


Are you a business owner that fell behind in your 941 payroll tax payments? This can be a real grinder of a problem. The IRS looks towards the business owner to be personally liable for the missing payments. Don’t attempt to deal with the IRS on your own. This particular situation can go bad fast. We can help.


Owe the IRS more than you can afford pay? You may be eligible for an Offer in Compromise. The reality is, not everyone will qualify. We can help you present the best case possible and increase the chances of your offer being accepted.


Has the IRS garnished your wages or levied your bank account? We can help you. In most cases, we can get the IRS to promptly release your money so you can eat and pay your bills.


Did you know you may be able to make regular monthly payments to the IRS based on your income? To make the most of this option you need to give the IRS your income and expenses. They want to decide what you can pay. Don’t let them do that. We can help you get the best payment plan possible.


IRS claiming you owe more in tax than you do? Appeal their finding. Easier said than done, but its an option we can help you with by presenting the IRS with information why they are wrong. There are a number of tools we can use to your advantage. We just need to know were you are with the IRS.